If you’ve ever dreamed about writing and publishing a book, there is no better time than right now. How can I help YOU?
The publishing world has imploded, but in a good way. Self publishing (now being referred to as Indie Publishing) and social media have made it easier than ever for YOU to write your book, get the word out, and make money. It’s not easy (no one ever said it was!) but if you work at it you WILL be able to reach your goals.
Great articles on Indie Books:
Digital Book World: Now is the Best Time to be an Author (Publishers Weekly)
Publishing is Broken, We’re Drowning in Indie Books – And That’s a Good Thing (Forbes.com)
Why Traditionally Published Authors Are Going Indie (Huffington Post)
Why Should You Work With Me?
I have been a marketing copywriter for 16 years in the software industry. You can click here to take a look at my LinkedIn profile. I’m also a successful self-published author. I’ve learned a whole lot about self-publishing since I began in 2008, but the most important thing I’ve learned is help others and you help yourself. Here’s what my experience can do for you:
- Relate to your writing challenges and offer solutions to help you overcome them.
- Hold you accountable and encourage you to stick to your goals so you can complete your projects.
- Use my knowledge of good writing to work with you to make sure your writing constantly improves.
Let me share with you what I’ve learned and I’ll help you turn your dream into a reality.
What Services Do I Offer?
- Writing Coach: I’ll help you identify your writing/publishing goals and help you reach them.
- Book Planning: I’ll help you organize and plan your idea so you can turn it into a published book.
- Editorial Evaluation: I’ll review your manuscript/project and give you my honest, professional editorial critique.
Want to see if this is for you before you make a commitment? Click HERE to schedule your Free 15 Minute Write Bite with me. We can accomplished a lot in 15 minutes to take a bite out of your goals, your writing challenges, and your book.